Improve your test scores this summer with Sensa's simple plans and strategies!
Since 1970, Sensa has helped millions of American students prepare for college and learn valuable life skills.
The SAT/ACT Prep Made Easy Course is designed to quickly boost confidence and scores through the use of effective test strategies, subject review, and practice testing.
SAT/ACT Prep Course Outline:
- SAT/ACT Fears and Hopes
- Why are the SAT and ACT so important to college admissions?
- SAT and ACT Similarities and Differences
- Test Overview and Directions
- Timing Procedures, Managing Time, and Extended Time
- Skipping, Educated Guessing, and Blank Strategy
- The Best SAT and ACT Advice: Read the Question Twice
- Avoiding Traps
- Test-Taker Psychology: How the SAT and ACT Mess with Your Mind
- The Importance of Annotations and Text Markings
- Improving Focus and Concentration
- Countless Reading Comprehension Strategies
- Top 15 Grammar Rules to Memorize
- Math Tips and Subject Review
- Online Resource Guide
- Post-Course Study Plan*
- Post-Course Student Performance Report
*Long-term score improvements are made when students apply their new skills by using Sensa's important Post-Course Study Plan.
Monday-Saturday, July 18-23, 2022
Classes held on campus at CCA.
SAT Practice Test Day:
This important practice test day helps students prepare for the mental and physical rigor of the 3-hour test and apply their new skills to a realistically-proctored test.
Students will leave the test day with their actual SAT practice test score as well as a strengths and weaknesses analysis.
These practice scores do not affect college admissions or scholarships.
All course materials are included.
Free Retakes! Sensa's SAT/ACT Prep Made Easy Course comes with free retakes; students are welcome to retake the class at CCA anytime as needed.
Sensa has taught hundreds of CCA students over the years. Here are just a few of their class highlights!
"I am much less nervous about the SAT now!"
-K.T. 11th Grade
"My reading score has improved literally overnight after using the annotations strategies. My biggest weakness is now my biggest strength, and I know how to get through this long section."
-M.A. 11th Grade
"This class taught me why the SAT is important for college and what to really pay attention to in my math classes."
-T.L. 9th Grade
"Ms. Momot (Grunwald) kept our class interested and active in the lessons. She never made us feel bad about missing questions and she always took the time to explain them well."
-G.P. 10th Grade
"My favorite part was the study plan because it gave me a better idea of how to manage all of the SAT/ACT prep work and it encouraged me to just get started."
-P.W. 12th Grade
Enroll today! Space is limited.
Please contact Nicole Grunwald if you have any questions.
Nicole Grunwald (Course Teacher)
407-782-7629 - Texts Welcome!